Sunday, February 6, 2022

How much is Daniel Radcliffe’s net worth?

How much is Daniel Radcliffe’s net worth? Radcliffe is worth $110 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Along with the $100-plus million he’s made from the Harry Potter movies.


Radcliffe’s net worth also includes the money he’s made from films like The Woman in Black, Kill Your Darlings, Victor Frankenstein, Swiss Army Man and Now You See Me 2, as well as  Broadway shows like Equus, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying and The Cripple of Inishmaan. Radcliffe also stars on the TBS TV series Miracle Workers. 


Radcliffe also owns his own theatre company, Gilmore Jacobs Ltd, with which was founded by his parents, Alan Radcliffe and Marcia Gresham, in 2000. According to Companies House, the company is worth £80 million, which is around $105 million in the United States.


In an interview with BBC in 2021, Radcliffe revealed the financial advice he’s followed since he was a kid. “This is something I was told by Will Steggle, my dresser in Potter — he said: ‘money should give you room to maneuver in your life, at best that’s is what it gives you — a bit of freedom to do what you like,’” he said. As for how he spends his $110 million net worth, Radcliffe told the “Full Disclosure” podcast in 2020 that he isn’t a big spender. “I’m not particularly extravagant. There are moments where I think, ‘Man, I’m really bad at being famous,'” he said.


He also told The Telegraph in 2016 that, while he doesn’t spend much, he’s still “grateful” for the money he has made from Harry Potter and other projects. “I’m very grateful for it, because having money means you don’t have to worry about it, which is a very lovely freedom to have,” he said. “It also gives me immense freedom, career-wise … For all the people who’ve followed my career, I want to give them something to be interested in, rather than them just watch me make loads of money on crap films for the rest of my life.”

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home